Welcome to the 392nd Week of Wine’d Down Wednesday!
Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that has been linking with us so far! This is our final Wine’d Down Wednesday. We have loved getting to know and grow with all of you over these past few years. We appreciate each and everyone of you who have joined us on this journey.
Without further ado, on to the party!
We are so excited you have joined us for a girl’s night out, blog style! So why Wine’d Down Wednesday? Well, what’s the best kind of party? The kind where wine is served of course! Since we can’t meet our fellow blog friends in person we thought we’d throw a party every week. So grab your wine, link up a recent post, and mingle. Your post doesn’t need to include wine, linking up while drinking wine is completely acceptable and encouraged! We want any of your funniest, heartfelt, absurd, crafty, or delicious posts.
Our Wine’d Down Wednesday Pinterest board is brimming with all of your amazing posts. Each week we look at all the link ups and each chooses one we like the best! It’s always difficult to each choose just one, but we did, and here are our three top Wine’d Down favorites for this week:
Red, White, and Blue Popsicles // Cincy Shopper
Mini Pinatas // Simple Joys
Congrats to all that were chosen! We have pinned these in our Wine’d Down Wednesday Pinterest Board.
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab our “I’ve been featured on WDW” button!
Now come and meet your amazing hosts!
Now for the rules!
1. Follow your hosts in any way you can.
2. Visit 2-3 other blogs. It’s not a party if you’re not mingling!!
3. Link up to THREE recent posts. No posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways, please. We will only feature you once each week though.
4. Help us spread the word about this party by displaying our button on your post or sidebar.
5. Tweet and spread the word, if you feel so inclined.
6. Use the hashtag #wineddown when sharing about us!
Got your wine ready?? No? Ok, we will wait….got it now? Alright- onto the party!