– red, green and white yarn
– red and white striped bakers twine
– red, beige, and green felt
– red and white flower bulbs (I chose sparkly white and solid red)
– large wreath (I chose a straw wreath, since it’s wider)
– glue gun and hot glue
A few weeks ago, I knew I wanted to make myself a holiday wreath, after I was done with the teacher wreaths. I bought a straw wreath to make this, since it’s fatter. It is, however, not a smooth surface, so it gives a slightly “bumpy” look to the wreath, so keep that in mind. You can choose a Styrofoam one if you’d prefer a smoother look.
I had some left over red and white from the teachers wreathes so I used that and then got a pretty green from my friend Vanna. It’s a bit thicker of a yarn from the red and white so was quicker to wrap.
After wrapping each color, I had some red and white striped bakers twine that I have been wanting to use so I decided to wrap that in between each section. I forgot to take a picture of that, but you will see it in the final picture.