You’ve heard the term. It’s hot with the “kids”. It’s sort of an justification for doing stupid things…but it has it’s appeals. Unless you are Hindu and believe in reincarnation, then technically you DO only live once, so you may as well “live it up”. Wellll, most of us responsible adults know that we shouldn’t go and quit out jobs and go sky diving 10 times a day, but sometimes I wish I could just YOLO. Yea, I did just use YOLO as a verb. If I were going to YOLO, I have a laundry list of things I would do:
– At 8:45 pm, when I’ve had a glass of wine, or two, I would TOTALLY make Mr. Pea go and get us those cheese quesadillas from the local Mexican fast food place down the street! Why not? YOLO!
– Dude, I am TOTALLY not running today…I’m going to lay on the couch and watch re-runs of Judge Judy- yup, totally YOLO-ing!
– Yes, I DO want a third glass of wine this evening!! YOLO!
– No, kids, we are NOT going to go to school today. Instead we are going to get in the car and drive to Disneyland! YOLO, ya know!
– I’m sorry, I can’t pick the weeds in my front yard HOA- I’m SUPER busy YOLO-ing.
– No Biscuit, no walk right now- YOLO!
– Ohhhhhhhh that Kate Spade purse is gorgeous! Ummm, yup- YOLO! Buy it.
YES I would like some dessert, a slice of chocolate cake and an apple crisp! Yummers. YOLO! Obv
– Travel to an exotic island for vacation, Mr. Pea? Yes, please. (yolo)
– No, no jury for me government- nope. Yolo
– Cleaning the bathrooms or watching 13 episodes of Days of Our Lives in a row? Days, hello??! YOLO fools!
– Make up from Target or make up from Sephora….you know which I’m choosing! yoloyoloyolo
– No light yogurt for me, please. Only full fat- I’m on the YOLO diet.
– I’ll upgrade to the “complete” package please Mr. Car Wash Man. Don’t you know YOLO???
– Salad for lunch? No thanks, I’ll take that 3-course pasta meal. Waiter, where’s my YOLO?
Ahh….that would be the life, eh?? But then my kids wouldn’t have food in the fridge or a college fund and I’d weigh 700 pounds. So I guess I’ll go back to not YOLO-ing….BOO. If you YOLO-ed everyday, what would be on your list?