Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that has been linking with us so far, we are beyond thrilled to have you coming back week after week and just love reading all of your posts! We were all so excited and overjoyed that so many of you want to come and share your awesomeness with us. Keep on sharing and spreading the Wine’d Down love 🙂
Without further a-do, on to the party!
We are so excited you have joined us for a girlís night out, blog style! SoÖwhy Wineíd Down Wednesday? Well, whatís the best kind of party? The kind where wine is served of course! Since we canít meet our fellow blog friends in person we thought weíd throw a party every week. So grab your wine, link up a recent post, and mingle. Your post doesnít need to include wine, linking up while drinking wine is completely acceptable and encouraged! We want any of your funniest, heartfelt, absurd, crafty, or delicious posts. As an added bonus, we will also be rotating a different social media outlet each week so youíll get minglers at all your hangouts.
Our Wine’d Down Wednesday Pinterest board is brimming with all of your amazing posts. Each week we look at all the link ups and each choose the one we like the best! It’s always difficult to each choose just one, but we did and here are our 4 top Wine’d Down favorites for this week:
1. Blueberry French Toast Cupcakes†//†Spoonful of Flavor
2. Easter Egg Cookies†//†Two Twenty One
3. White Bean and Chicken Chili†//†Moms Need To Know
4. Cobb Salad on a Stick†//†Carrie Elle
Congrats to all that were chosen! We have pinned these in our Wine’d Down Wednesday Pinterest Board.
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab our “I’ve been featured on WDW” button!
Now come and meet your amazing hosts!
Now for the rules!
1. Follow your hosts and co-host in any way you can.
2. Visit 2-3 other blogs. Itís not a party if youíre not mingling!!
3. Link up to THREE recent post. No posts to other linkups, reviews, or giveaways please. We will only feature you once each week though.
4. Help us spread the word about this party by displaying our button on your post or sidebar.
5. Tweet and spread the word, if you feel so inclined
6. Use the hash tag #wineddown when sharing about us!
Got your wine ready?? No? Ok we will wait….got it now? Alright- onto the party!