Halloween is over and what’s left is a pile of worn costumes, wilting jack o’ lanterns and candy- tons and tons of candy. More candy than we would ever eat in our lifetime. I, like most people, like some candy now and again- who doesn’t? But being an adult (with a crappy metabolism and barely enough time to workout) know that eating that candy has it’s repercussions…usually to my thighs. So I try and avoid eating that candy- at any cost!
Here are some things I’ll do to avoid eating that candy (and some that I WISH I could do):
1. Hiding it- can’t eat what you don’t see.
2. Adding it into cookies and giving them away!
3. Sending it work with my husband.
4. Sticking it in my kid’s lunch boxes and telling them to give it to their friends.
5. Convincing my kids to sell it at the dentist.
6. Leaving surprise baskets of candy at my neighbors houses. (SURPRISE! More candy!)
7. Bringing it to my kid’s school for the teachers to eat. (Whom are also probably avoiding eating their kid’s candy but oh well!)
8. Reading about how many miles I’d have to run after eating X-amount of mini chocolate bars.
9. Packing it away to pass out for next Halloween.
10. When all else fails…THROW IT AWAY!