Do you have a toddler at home? I do and it can be a **nightmare**. My 3 year old can argue with the best of them and here are 10 reasons she usually wins:
1. She can scream WAY louder than me.
2. It’s either let her win, or make a huge scene in Target.
3. I’m not allowed to take all my clothes off and run away…she will though.
4. She has way more energy than me.
5. I try to use reason and logic and she uses kicks and screams.
6. Time-outs are tiresome.
7. Her reasoning can make sense at times: fruit snacks DO have the word “fruit” in it.
8. It’s hard to reason with all those tears and snot :/
9. She’s really good at repeating herself over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
10. She is much cuter than me 🙂