This morning I woke up feeling crappy…allergies maybe or perhaps a cold. It’s quite irrevelent though because I am a mom and mom’s aren’t allowed to get sick. Terrible things would happen if mom’s got sick…well, at least in my house they would.
Here are ten reasons mom’s aren’t allowed to get sick:
1. No one would eat, including mom or the dog.
2. “Rest” is a four letter word to most kids.
3. As soon as mom says “I’m going to lay on the couch.”, she may as well just have 911 on speed dial- it’s a curse.
4. After a few days, the house would begin to resemble a garbage dumb.
5. Everyone would look like the zombie apocalypse came- dirty hair, skin and torn clothes and people eating out of trash cans.
6. Your TV, or kid’s heads, may explode with the amount of viewing is done.
7. You’d get a phone call from your kid’s teachers due to the overwhelming amount of papers and lack of completed homework in their backpacks.
8. None of your kids can properly read a doctor’s note.
9. The amount of dirty laundry would overtake the house and it would begin to resemble the towers of trash on Wall-e
10. Your kids would sense your defenses were down and try and stage a coup.
Stay healthy mamas!