Ahhhh to be three. What a golden age, where the world is your oyster and everyone waits on you hand and foot. Three year olds possess the unique ability to not be held accouintable for many social situations that you or I would perhaps be thrown in jail for.
Here are ten things that only a three year old can get away with:
1. Walking around naked from the waste down for most of the day.
2. Announcing “I went pee-pee!” or “I went poop!!” aloud and people cheering for you.
3. Trying to open other people’s presents at a birthday party.
4. Eating off of other people’s plates at meal times.
5. Sleeping in whoever’s bed they wish.
6. Demanding things like “I want a new balloon NOW!” and people actually listening.
7. Throwing a major fit over something like the line in their socks…or banning socks altogether for said ailment.
8. Wearing PJ’s all day.
9. Taking a backpack of stuffed animals and play food wherever they go.
10. Only eating cheese and yogurt for 14 days straight.
Do you know any three year olds? What are they allowed to get away with?