In celebration, here’s my Top Ten reasons I LOVE shopping alone:
1. It takes half the time.
2. I don’t have to talk to anyone if I don’t feel like it.
3. I can get a Starbucks and actually DRINK it before it gets cold and/or the ice melts.
4. I don’t HAVE to go to the toy/Christmas/Halloween/Valentine aisle. *Now I may CHOOSE to, but no one is asking me to buy some sh*t we don’t need while I am browsing.
5. No one asks me to buy cookies.
6. No one knocks my coupon binder onto the floor.
7. I can use a regular human-sized wagon and not a twelve seater at Target or a ghetto car one at Fry’s.
8. I can go down the aisles without the sound of whining or complaining…”are you done yet??” when I am trying to compare and contrast the best deals.
9. I can quickly speed past the other moms with annoying kids and think to myself, “lucky me!!!!”.
10. I can actually ENJOY myself. Yes, ENJOY. If you don’t have kids, you may not understand this, but it is true. Shopping without children is like a mini-spa vacation for moms. It’s the best. 🙂