Are your kids like mine and will fight over ANYTHING?? I mean seriously, anything.
Do you ever read Amber’s blog, Crappy Pictures? Well, if you are a parent you really should, because she is HILARIOUS. I literally have spit out my wine reading some of her stuff. I pinned this picture from her ages ago and STILL crack up when I read it because it’s so hilariously and ridiculously true:
This insanity had led to the inspiration to today’s Top Ten list: Ridiculous things my kids have actually fought over.
1. A piece of trash. (it was a plastic zippy thing that closes a baggie- no joke)
2. An empty toilet paper tube.
3. Who had more “orangey” fishies (goldfish) in their bowl. THEY WERE ALL ORANGE.
4. Who gets into and also out of the car first.
5. Who sits in “the middle” at their ROUND snack table. It’s fricken ROUND, there is no middle. This fight happens everyday.
6. Who is allowed to pet and also love the dog.
7. Who walks in front when we take a walk/ride bikes/walk into church/take a hike. It doesn’t matter where, it’s always a fight.
8. Who has the taller stick.
9. Whether or not the trains are allowed to visit the Barbie dream house.
10. Who has more bubbles in their milk. (like, really kids??)
Just TYPING these makes me want to have a glass of wine!
Do your kids fight over insanely ridiculously things?? Please do share, I’d LOVE to hear reasons even dumber than mine!