Most of humanity has an iphone now-a-days and if you don’t, are still familiar with Siri, the voice of the iphone. Siri is there to listen and answer all of life’s questions: Where’s the closest dunkin donuts? What time is blah blah movie playing at blah blah movie theater? Siri, remind me to do this… Siri, however, can often be used for some dumb reasons as well, like asking her to tell you a joke to or calling her a nasty name, just to see what she say. Kids are not immune to this draw…my kids LOVE asking Siri stupid things.
For today’s Top Ten Tuesday, here are ten TRUE things that my kids have asked or made me ask Siri:
1. “What’s for dinner?”
2. “How many inches is the whole Earth?”
3. “How many moons are there?”
4. “Where does Spiderman live?”
5. “Are you my friend?”
6. “Why did Clifford grow so big?”
7. “What does salt taste like?”
8. “What’s your favorite kind of poop?”
9. “What’s your favorite color?”
10. “What’s your favorite kind of pee?”
Do your kids love talking to Siri? What’s the dumbest thing they’ve ever asked her?