It’s birthday party season!! Well, not for my kids, but for everyone else’s it seems.
In honor of all those little spring chickies, here is a Top Ten Tuesday with a birthday party theme!
Top ten kids birthday party themes I wish I could get away with:
1. “Clean the house” theme. Look, Jacob! It’s your turn to clean the potty, yay!
2. “Nap time” theme. Obviously!
3. “Pick up the rainbow dog poop” theme. Everyone in the yard! Here are your party favors: new yellow rubber gloves. Enjoy!
4. “The quiet game” theme. Best.theme.ever.
5. “Find the missing remote” theme. Or the missing Thomas the Train, or the missing shoe, or the missing dog toy…pretty much any missing item would be great.
6. “A staring contest” theme. While you kids do such an AMAZING job staring, I’ll be over here sipping my wine.
7. “Eat all the super ripe fruits and veggies” theme. (since I frequently forget to check what I have on hand before I shop) Yum!
8. “Watch a really long movie” theme. No cake, no games, just one really long movie.
9. Have a “whats under the couch cushions” treasure hunt! You never know what you’ll find under there!
10. “No kids allowed” theme. Just mamas and some wine. I think the dads took the kids out someplace.