I say no, a lot! Not because I’m a mean mommy but because my kids ask me for some ridiculous things. I should title this “part one” because I could see this top ten theme lasting many, many, many top ten tuesdays! Without further a do, here are just ten of the things I had to say no to this week to my kids:
1. Can we get another dog?
2. Can I have ice cream for breakfast?
3. Can I drink your tea? (leave my tea alone child! Can’t mom have ONE thing just for her?)
4. Can I buy this app? (oh, it’s $9.99?? Heck no!)
5. Can I have my own cell phone?
6. Can you buy me this?
7. Can you buy me that?
8. Can I comment on this you-tube Stampy Cat video?
9. Can I sleep on the dog bed tonight?
10. I found this piece of candy on the floor, can I eat it?
Do your kids ask you for some crazy stuff? What have YOU said no to this week?
Looking for funny kid nonsense? Look no further: