Summer is a time of relaxing, fun and family time. It is also a time of lazier days and lax routines. In the summer there are less obligations and deadlines and most moms (like me!) like to take this opportunity to use it to my advantage. During the school year we are so go go go, it is great just to take a step back and relax some. During the summer there are things that every mom does, at least every mom that I know, that during the school year would be more or less unacceptable, but I say why not?? Here are ten things that moms can really only get away with in the summer:
1. Counting swimming as taking a bath.
2. Ice cream for dinner.
3. Letting your kids play tablets all day….
4. Or- making your kids stay outside all day.
5. Never getting dressed.
6. Cereal for dinner.
7. Movie marathons.
8. Swimming for 12 hours.
9. Never turning on the stove. (it’s too hot anyways)
10. Staying up waaayyyyy past your bedtime.