A few weeks ago, I acquired a new member of my Nighttime Pants Team- some teal Pink sweatpants from VS. They are so wonderful, I wonder why I waited almost 34 years to own a pair?! It’s not necessarily where they are from, but more of how they make me feel. They make me feel so happy, I decided to dedicate my blog post today to them.
Here are ten reasons why I absolutely love my new sweatpants:
1. They fit so nicely: not too baggy, definitely not too tight.
2. They are a pretty shade of teal- perfect for not being too dull or bland.
3. They are a nice change of pace from my usual fancier yoga pants.
4. Putting them on at the end of the day is like a warm hug for my legs…just what I need at the end of a long day wrangling three kids.
5. They are loose so I can get up and get more wine easily without stiff legs getting in my way.
6. They are warm…but not too warm.
7. They are fuzzy on the inside.
8. They aren’t just for home—they can easily be worn to the grocery store or perhaps to soccer practice! Yes, granted they are not suitable f0r dinner out but simple errands? Sure, why not 🙂
9. They are cute
10. They always listen to me. <3