As an adult, you’d think I’d have my act together- but many days of the week I do not. I’ll give you three little guesses why…..hmmm…figure it out yet? Yes, I am assuming you did. Many days I ask myself questions that I really never thought I would ever need to- but end up anyways. Ahhh, motherhood, always an adventure, eh? Here are just some of the questions I find myself asking myself that I can’t believe I even have to ask.
1. Did I take a shower today?
2. When’s the last time I shaved??
3. I can’t remember if I ate breakfast, did I eat breakfast?
4. Where did this stain on my shirt come from?
5. Which way did does this fitted sheet go?
6. Cereal is an acceptable dinner, right?
7. Why is every body yelling? Did I miss something?
8. How long has this spill been on the floor?
9. How many times have I restarted this dryer? Who knows….
10. Who’s suppose to be in charge here???