I am so excited to share with you all today an easy way that you can help Walmart and Straight Talk donate up to $1,000,000 to the Make-a-Wish foundation. Straight Talk is one of the nation’s largest no-contract cell phone service. It is available exclusively at Walmart and has these great features:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
What is “Give a minute, make-a-wish”?
- Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk.
- Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish and up to $1,000,000.
- Believe it or not, not everyone lives near a Walmart! From now until September 28, when you share the video on straighttalkwish.com, Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish®, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal. It’s fast, easy and worth every second!
- This is the second year in a row that Straight Talk will be hosting this program. Last year’s program was very successful, reaching its $1,000,000 donation mark!
- Straight Talk believes there is nothing greater than granting a sick child’s wish. They are thrilled to be able to be part of making that happen again this year.
We all know that the Make-a-Wish foundation is an amazing organization that is devoted to granting the wishes of children with life-threating diseases and medical conditions. This foundation has been granting wishes for sick kids since the early 1980’s. They have helped countless children over the years fulfill their wishes and dreams.
Want to help this awesome organization out? Here’s what to do. Stop by the Give a minute, Make-a-Wish site : http://bit.ly/
It’s that simple! Share the video and stop by and check out this awesome program! This is an easy way for all of us to do our part in helping this amazing organization out.
I hope you take advantage of this awesome opportunity and share away, I know I will! 🙂
Disclosure: I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received compensation, but all opinions stated are my own.