We love s’mores in this house but making them over the fire isn’t always an option, so recently when the peas were craving s’mores I decided to try and make them a different way. By combining the classic tastes of graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallows I changed up the traditional s’more and made them into these SUPER yummy S’mores Bars!
These bars are so easy to make and NO bake so they can be whipped up in just a little while and are perfect for after school treats or to bring to a party! To make them you only need a few ingredients too. They kind of are made the same way as you’d make rice krispy treats, but just using graham cereal instead of rice krispies.
- 3 TBS salted butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 6 cups Graham cereal pieces
- 2 large chocolate bars, broken into chunks
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Once it is melted, then add 4 cups of the mini marshmallows and stir until they are completely melted.
- Take mixture off heat and add in the cereal and stir. Add in the extra cup of mini marshmallows and stir to combine them.
- Pour half the mixture into the prepared pan and press down then top with half the chocolate pieces. Spray your hands with nonstick spray to help you push them down easier. Pour the rest of the mixture onto the chocolate and press down then top with the rest of the chocolate.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for several hours to set up OR place in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into bars.
Yummy looking right?? You can’t beat these flavors together- and with how easy they are to make, you won’t mind making them fairly often for your whole family!