I try to be on time places, I real do. I pride myself on being pretty organized and can get around very efficiently…but my kids?? Ehhh, not so much. If there’s ever a reason I am running late- they are usually to blame. I have seen a bunch of posts like this and thought I’d make my own list of reasons why I am late. Here are ten of most common ones:
1. Someone cannot find their shoes.
2. Someone is taking too long carrying their 15 stuffed animals that just HAVE to go with us to the store.
3. Someone is ALREADY bored and is giving me 20 reasons why we shouldn’t go.
4. I can’t find my keys (honestly- this happens all of the time)
5. Someone has to go potty- no wait, now someone has to go poop.
6. Someone’s socks are too tight/itchy/stinky/pink and they have to change them.
7. Two kids are fist fighting with one another.
8. The dog is in my way.
9. Someone needed a band-aid, or three, IMMEDIATELY!!
10. Someone can’t find that stuffed dog that they hadn’t played with in 4 years and had been sold at a yard sale ages ago but they suddenly realized that they needed it.
And those are just some of the many, many, many, many, many, many, many reasons why I am running late.
What are your most popular ones??