My kids do not have a blog (thank goodness)…but if they did, I imagine they would have all sorts of helpful tips and tricks for other kids. I have thought long and hard, and have come up with a hilariously true list of my kids top ten blog posts that they would write- and I image they would be VERY popular among the 4-8 year old age range.
Here are ten blog posts that I imagine my kids would write if I allowed them to:
1. Top Ten Tips for Getting Your Mom to Let You Play More Minecraft (tip #1: make her crazy so she wants you to go away!)
2. Super Cereal…The Breakfast of Champions
3. Kidfession: I Didn’t Really Need That Bandaid, But Just Felt Like Throwing a Fit
4. Surviving Siblings 101: How to Get Your Little Sister to Stay Away from Your Things
5. Deep Thoughts: Are Minecraft Creepers Really Creepers, or Just Misunderstood?
6. Kid Style: 8 Exciting Ways to Wear Those Leggings With the Hole in the Knee
7. Picky Eater Tips: How to Get Mac and Cheese for Every Meal
8. 3,682,435 Reasons (and counting) Why We Love Dessert
9. Renegade Recess: How to Get to the Monkey Bars First
10. Pro Kid Tips: How to Win at Temper Tantrums
This was a fun post, I kinda wish there was a kid blog that covered these topics, because they would be hilarious to read!
If your kids could write a blog, what do you think they would write about??