Welcome to the Pin It Party Pinterest Link Up!
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week and to find out if you were featured!
Here are my three faves from last week. Hope you love them and PIN THEM, too!
1. DIY Play Dough Mason Jars // Living Chic on the Cheap
2. Back to School Fruit Leather // A Mom’s Take
3. Fizzy Ice Fun // Can’t Google Everything
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here:
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Julie from JulieDeNeen.com
Michelle from Our Three Peas
NJ from A Cookie Before Dinner
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
[inlinkz_linkup id=445327 mode=1]