Welcome to THE Pin It Party Pinterest Linkup! We are so happy that you are here to share you bloggy awesomeness with us. Did you know you can add up to THREE posts right here and now! Please be sure to read over all the of the party “rules” to help spread the word about the party. Don’t forget to PIN each other’s posts. You guys really bring so much great stuff to this party. Thank you for that! XO, ellie and the WHOLE Pin It Party team!
Here are my favs from last week!
1. Spalfredo by Eat Drink and Be Mary
2. Carrot Spice Hot Cross Buns by Swirl and Spice
3. Wine Mushroom Pasta by My Family Mealtime
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Sarah from Mama’s Got It Together
Michelle from Our Three Peas
Janine from Confessions of a Mommyholic
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
[inlinkz_linkup id=392896 mode=1]
p.s. Do you host your own link-up party? We want to know about it! Please visit Creative Geekery’s Networking and Other Linkups page and add your party there! We love finding out about new parties!