Welcome to the 38th week of THE Pin It Party Pinterest Linkup!
Hold on to your seats my beautiful bloggers because this week’s Pin It Party will blow you away! If you were here last week you know that we know have SIX permanent Pin It Party hosts. What you might not now is that each host will be featuring their three personal favorites at the top of their post each week so be sure to swing around and see what kind of bloggy goodness they chose. Maybe it is yours! You guys make it VERY hard on us with all of your awesomeness! Ok, bloggers, let’s get this party started!
P.S. PLEASE make sure you tweet about the party. I think I only saw one tweet last week! Bummer! By tweeting you get the eyes of even more awesome bloggers like yourself on your posts so just hit TWEET! 🙂
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week!
Here are my picks from last week:
2. Tissue Paper Valentine’s Wreath from Vintage Paint and More
3. Apple Crumb Cake from An Everyday Blessing
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Host: Ellie from Creative Geekery
Sarah from Mama’s Got It Together
Michelle from Our Three Peas
Janine from Confessions of a Mommyholic
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
p.s. Do you host your own link-up party? We want to know about it! Please visit Creative Geekery’s Networking and Other Linkups page and add your party there! We love finding out about new parties!