Hey there! It’s Friday! I hope you survived this week and had more happies than crappies!
– This past weekend we had dinner and spent an evening at the casino with some friends…I’m not a gambler but it was still fun! I took a “fancy selfie” at the airport when I was waiting to pick up Mr. Pea after his work trip:
PS I am a TERRIBLE selfie taker 🙂 It was still fun.
– My husband was away for a work conference this past week and apparently won a $6000 Vespa, WHAAATT?? Yea, seriously.
Yup, there he is! A brand new Vespa! Ha! He wants to keep it…I have other plans though 😉 It involves Craigslist.
– I got to have breakfast with my best friend this week! She is from Tucson but lives in California and was visiting for the weekend. Between her family commitments and my always crazy life, breakfast was the only time we had. It was great though, and I miss her to pieces!
Aren’t we the cutest?? Shucks I miss having her around! Friends like that are hard to come by…mine all have the tendency to not live near me.
– I had some exciting blog growth over the last two months and I am no less than THRILLED over it. I am working on an awesome project with Kate from The Sticky Mom (go show her some bloggy love!) and can’t wait to share more about it soon! I also am beginning my first PAID campaign this week! What??? I know, I am surprised too! And stoked about it. Yay for me.
– Jacob had his first play date this week with another kindergartener. His parents know Mr. Pea through work and he is in another kinder class at Jake’s school! They had lots of fun and I was SO glad to see him playing with a nice boy 🙂 I am already looking forward to our next time together!
– I squeezed in three runs this week, which is a happy, BUT I didn’t realize how much I had slipped. Three miles felt like twelve :/ The sliver of light was that the third run felt much better than the first….it’s a long road. Sometimes working out sucks.
– seeing my son SO happy playing with a new friend.
– getting some unexpected good luck.
– seeing an amazing friend, and getting to give her a big hug.
– seeing numbers on my blog I really NEVER thought I would see.
– new partnerships.
– starting to worry less about everyone else and starting to focus more on me…someone has to! 🙂
How was your week? I hope you had some fantastic stories to share!
#ad Find out how I master my all my summer cookouts with @BallParkBrand. My kids love the taste of Ball Park Hot Dogs & they are so easy to make! Grab all you need from #Walmart & saving time! ooh.li/a0b6fbb #MasterYourSummer ... See MoreSee Less
#ad Celebrate #FathersDay this weekend with a backyard BBQ! Such an easy way to show the dads in your life how much you appreciate them! Make sure to go to #Walmart to get everything we need w/ @TysonBrand, @BallParkBrand, and @LiptonUS. ooh.li/a0b6fbb #MasterYourSummer ... See MoreSee Less