Welcome back to Friday Love on Our Three Peas! Due to my vacation, I took a few weeks off from my traditional Friday post but now it’s back! This week was the first week back from three weeks off of school- and it was a busy one!
– I am still living off the happies from my vacation home. It does a soul wonders I be surrounded by all your favorite people in all your favorite places. After a trying few week (ok, MONTHS) this soul NEEDED this trip! Didn’t get a chance to read about our trip? Check out part one here and part two here.
– The kids had a busy week full of soccer practices gearing them up for their first game tomorrow! I am loving this league they are in, it’s so professional and organized, a far cry from the crap we were dealing with before! Even their uniforms are professional looking! Here’s Jacob’s shirt:
Ummm have you ever seen anything so cute? Love it!
I am excited for their first game and so thankful that Mr. Pea has tweaked his schedule around some so that he can be at the games.
– The kids also started CCD this week- all three of them! Two hours to myself?? Don’t mind if I do!
– This weekend will be my third half marathon and I am more excited for it to come and go!! I’m not really “feeling” these long distance runs right now, but I committed to it and obviously will be doing it! I haven’t had the time to train as much as I probably should have but I ran two 9 mile runs this week, along with a ton of shorter ones, so hopefully I’ll do ok! I’d personally like to come in between my two other finish times, time will tell!
– This weekend we are also going to the pumpkin patch! I’m excited for it. We are trying a new place this year so hopefully it’ll be fun! Going to the pumpkin patch for us is more difficult than your average family since Mr. Pea always works weekends, and that’s when most of the festivals are. They kids are psyched- I know we’ll have an awesome time!
– We were Booed! This is a newer tradition in our neighborhood and it’s so much fun! We were booed by a friend and then we booed two more people. The kids thought it was just the best ever! It’s awesome to see their little faces light up with such a simple task.
Were you booed this year??
– Last night we had dinner at home with two great friends. With a lack of a babysitter, we opted for an evening in. It was lots of fun and great to catch up!
– I’ve crossed paths with a lot of flakey and inconsiderate people in my days so I don’t know why I’m always surprised when I meet another one (or ones). It’s just so frustrating when you think you know people, and it turns out you had them all wrong. Some of these experiences have led us to want some changes in our lives, the changes are happies though 🙂
– Breaking in a new pair of running shoes.
– Watching my kids play soccer, and enjoy it!
– Watching a movie BY MY SELF that I want to watch!
– Getting back to normal routines.
– Finally starting to get some cooler weather, even if it’s just early in the morning and later at night.
– Seeing old friends.
How was your week? Did you have more happies than crappies? I sure hope so! What was your Friday favorite?