Fudge is one of my most favorite desserts. I love how it’s so rich and creamy with all that flavor packed in a little itty bitty package. One little piece is plenty to get your chocolate fix in. Fudge can be customized in so many ways too and is pretty easy to make! The black & white microwave fudge is made with only 4 ingredients and it can be whipped up in just a few minutes. It’s great to have around the house or bring to a party.
This easy fudge is made with only 4 ingredients: dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and some mini marshmallows for the top. Best of all- there’s no need to make a double boiler for this, you can melt the chocolate right in the microwave!
The most important thing to do is to line the dish properly so you can actually get the fudge out of there! I like to line it with tin foil and then butter it so it’s easy to slice the fudge after it’s set and cut it into little squares.
Both chocolates can be melted in the microwave and swirled together in the pan to make the marbled effect. I like to pour the dark chocolate in first and then the white on top and then you can swirl them with a butter knife. Lastly you can place the marshmallows on top and let it set in the fridge for at least 4 hours (or overnight) and then voila! You have some delicious, rich, chocolatey fudge. It’s so easy!
- 2 c dark chocolate chips
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 9 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1½ c mini marshmallows
- Line a 8x8 pan with tin foil and grease it with butter, set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and 6 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk and melt on 30 second intervals, stirring vigorously in between. Once it's melted, pour it into your lined pan.
- In a second microwave safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of condensed milk and melt it the same way. Once melted, pour it on the top of the melted chocolate then swirl the two together with a butter knife.
- Lastly, place the mini marshmallows on top, pushing them down slightly so they stick into the fudge.
- Let set in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight. Then cut into squares. Store in the fridge.
This is such an easy recipe, you’ll be wanting to make it all the time!