Hey y’all! My name is Becca and I’m from How I Roll!
I’m so happy to be filling in for Michelle today. A little bit about yours truly:
Thanks Michelle for having me!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 cups baby carrots
- half a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce - I prefer Corky's regular
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tbsp Seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash
- ½ tbsp Garlic powder
- Chop up the onion, bell pepper and celery into bite size pieces. Throw all your veggies in the crockpot. Put the chicken thighs on top and cover them with your seasonings.
- Add the chicken stock, bbq sauce, half the water and stir. Add more water if it starts looking low after a few hours.
- Once the veggies break down it may seem to have more liquid.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Feeds 4 to 6 people.
- You can shred up the chicken and eat it on sandwiches (with some slaw and your BBQ sauce, yum!) or you can do like me and serve over rice.