Today is my middle sons birthday and he is turning 7! Wowzas! It seems like just yesterday he was toddling around with his scuffed up baby knees and slightly curly hair. Now he is a big boy and is in 1st grade. He is so sweet, caring, smart and amazing. He is thoughtful of other people’s needs and always wants to make sure everyone else is happy. He plays soccer and baseball, and he always gives 100% all of the time and loves playing. He loves cheese, his stuffed Monkey, Minecraft, legos and playing with his friends.
This year I decided to ask each kid some “birthday interview” questions. Here are his responses, in his own words:
1. How old are you?
2. What’s your favorite color?
3. Who’s your best friend?
4. What is your happiest memory?
When you got this Diamond Sword for me.
5. Why do you like being a kid?
Because I can go to school.
6. One word to describe you would be _______.
7. What advice would you give your parents?
I love you.
8. If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
9. What do you like to do for fun?
go to Chuck E Cheese
10. Tell me something that is funny.
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
That’s a hard question….a police officer!
12. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
13. What do you love most about your sisters?
They play with me.
14. What is your favorite toy?
My Minecraft toys.
15. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Getting a phone.
16. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
17. What would be the ideal allowance?
18. What is your favorite season?
19. Name something thing you like to do as a family on the weekend.
Go out to dinner.
20. What is your favorite food?
Happy birthday my baby boy. I love you so much. May you always be as thoughtful, innovative and wonderful as you are today.
XOXOXO Love, Mama