Do you love Valentine’s Day?! I don’t! I think it’s the worst holiday…but I do love cocktails! In an effort to be festive, I have rounded up 16 delicious looking and love-inspired cocktails to drink with your Valentine or alone like me if your valentine always has to work this day of the year.
1. Strawberry Margarita from Tide and Thyme
2. Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Cocktail by Martha Stewart
3. Valentine’s Moscato Float by The Taylor House
4. Raspberry Ice Tea Martini by Fab and Lux
5. The Paloma byt BS in the Kitchen
6. Bourbon Cherry Crush by illi Style
7. Watermelon Mojito by Martha Stewart
8. Raspberry Mint Rose Bellini by The Rebel Chick
9. The Frenchy Cocktail by Intoxicology
10. Cherry Whisky Smash by Tastebook
11. Basil-Strawberry Cocktail by a tale of Two Wheats
12. Rose’ & Raspberry by Luci’s Morsels
13. Cherub’s Cup Cocktail by Style Me Pretty
14. Dirty Shirley by GreyGoose
15. Lemongrass and Blood Orange Wine Spritzer by Simple Sundays
16. Southern Bell-ini Cocktail by spabettie
So much pink! That I do love.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!