Let me let you in on a little secret about me: I’m a sucker for pretty fonts, colored pens and anything that helps me to keep more organized!! I do love technology but when it comes down to it, I am a paper and pen kinda girl. I have tried to do the whole electronic planner thing and I just can’t use them! I NEED to write things down, cross them off a list. It’s just so much more satisfying!
My life is chaotic, to say the least. With three kids and a very full schedule, why wouldn’t it be? I do pride myself on being organized, but can use all the help that I can get…that’s where all these fabulous and FREE printables come in! These pretty printables can help you to take a mundane task and make them easier to keep track of. By printing these off and keeping them in a pretty binder or hanging them on a cork board, they are easy to use and can help make your busy life a bit easier.
I rounded up 16 printables that can your organize all areas of your life, from the house to your kids birthday party! I hope they can help you become more organized in 2014!
1. Daily Blogging Checklist: I know all my readers aren’t bloggers but I just had to share this awesome daily checklist from The SITS girls! It’s so helpful for keeping track of daily blog growth activities.
2. Things to do: I LOVE this adorable “things to do” list! It’s such a pretty way to write down boring tasks like “do laundry”
3. Printable monthly calendar: This calendar from I Heart Naptime is so cute! Why buy a calendar when you can just print this cute one! I am currently using this for my monthly meal plan list.
4. Printable Birthday Party Planner: This planner from Kara’s Party Ideas is the perfect way for keeping track of planning a party! My baby is turning 4 this month and I have already printed this out and am using it as we speak!
5. Daily Cleaning Chores: This printable from happy Money Saver is excellent for checking off weekly cleaning chores. Laminate it so you can use one over and over again!
6. Monthly and Weekly Cleaning Charts: This printable included monthly deep cleaning chores….the ones we usually forget about!
7. Monthly Budget Chart: Raining Hot Coupons had given us a pretty way to stay on a budget! Print this to help stay with your New Year’s Resolution not to spend too much 😉
8. Weekly Meal Plan with Grocery list: I like this one because it has the grocery list on the same page!
9. Weekly Meal Planning: Plan dinners to save time and money! This cute page from Daily Dish Magazine lets you do that in style!
10. Homemade Laundry Cheat Sheet: One Good Thing by Jillee had given us a great way to be a “green mama”. Hang it in a cute frame in the laundry room so it’s easy to see!
11. Simple Birthday Party Checklist: This is a simple checklist from Handmade Charlotte is an easy way to keep track of party tasks!
12. Holiday Party Planning Checklist: One of my favorite organizing blogs I Heart Organizing has a pretty Holiday checklist to help with when you are hosting a family holiday party!
13. A pretty yearly calendar: love this one! SO pretty!
14. Annual Donations Printable: Use this to help get ready for tax season. Who knew taxes could be so pretty??
15. Monthly Deep Cleaning Chart: A great way to keep on top of those easy to forget tasks.
16. Car Maintenance Log: Keep track of your car repairs with this simple printable.
I hope these printables can help to you to become more organized this year! I am using a few of them right now!
What’s your favorite organizing tool? Are you a paper and pen girl or an electronic one?