New Year’s is almost upon us and that means New Years resolutions. Almost everyone used New Year’s as a jumping board to get healthier, whether that means working out more or cutting back on sweets or fatty foods; or a mix of both. For me, it definitely means a mix of both, but cocktails always need to be apart of my life! So, I rounded up 16 delicious looking “lighter” cocktails for when you are watching those dreaded calories.
1. White wine lemon-lime spritzer by Pieces of a Mom
2. Pink Tom Collins by Self
3. Relaxing Spatini by Ingredients, Inc.
4. Skinny Bloody Mary by Everyday Heath
5. Citrus Wine Spritzer by Mama’s Empty Nest
6. Mellow Melon Margarita by Food Network
7. Lemon Light Cocktail by Food Lush
8. White Wine Spritzer with Peach from About a Mom
9. Skinny Mimosa by Everyday Health
10. Pineapple Mojito by Lucrie Home
11. Ginger-Lime Margarita by Design Sponge
12. Leading Lady by Ingredients, Inc.
13. Rose Wine Spritzers with Pomegranate by Simply Delicious
14. Tropical Cucumber Breeze Cocktail by Recipes.com
15. Berry Wine Spritzer by Vanilla Extract
16. White Wine Spritzer by Hairspray and High Heels
Sipping on one of these light cocktails won’t undo all of your New Year’s Resolutions hard work. They look SO yummy too! I just love boozy fruit- don’t you??
What’s your favorite light cocktail? Sound off below and let’s add even more recipes to the list!