The holiday season is upon us! Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas will soon be behind. Tis’ the season for holiday parties and cocktails, yes, holiday cocktails. Hopefully you have a life and will be attending many social gatherings this holiday season, unlike me. But if you are probably staying in, like me, then I suggest whipping some of these up for you to try at home! They all look delicious 🙂
Without further ado, here are the Twelve Days of Holiday Cocktails that your true love can give to you!
1. Spicy “cake batter” shots by Tablespoon
2. The Poinsettia by Cook The Story
3. Cranberry Margarita by Ezra Pound Cake
4. Candy Cane Jello Shots by Better Recipes
5. Cranberry Mojitos by We Are Not Martha
6. Holiday Mimosas by Recipe Girl
7. Chocolate Cake Cocktail by Celebrations at Home
8. Candy Cane Cocktail by Boulder Locavore
9. Boozy Eggnog Cocktail by Fork Knife Swoon
10. Peppermint Ice Cocktail by Growing Up Bilingual
11. Peppermint White Russian by A Beautiful Mess
12. Cranberry-Lime Spritzer by Cosmo
There you have it, a new drink to try for 12 days- that should help alleviate some of the holiday stress, eh??
Are these cocktails not enough for you? Looking for even more drink inspiration? Check out some of my other cocktail round-ups:
Happy Holiday drinking!!