So like the rest of America, I have been hooked on binge watching certain shows on Netflix, and have just completed season 4 of The Walking Dead. I really wish that season 5 was out yet but, alas, I have to wait until the fall to quickly watch season 5 before season 6 starts. I had some trouble getting into it at the beginning, having just completed watching House of Cards (which was phonomeal) but after some time, I was drawn to the stories and the characters and have enjoyed watching it. The show has got me thinking of if the real life Walking Dead happened and the things that I would miss- besides for like civilization, and like other humans, of course. So here are ten random things that I would miss if we were thrust into the world of zombies:
1. Wine- like really, you know what happens when you drink during The Walking Dead (I’m looking at you Daryl) and it’s not pretty. I’d probably miss wine a lot.
2. Music- it’s so quiet in The Walking Dead, except for the zombies. I’d miss my jams for sure.
3. Clean blankets- I really love snuggling under a warm clean blanket. Nothing is clean in the zombie apocalypse.
4. Toilet paper- what IS everyone wiping with? Yuck, I don’t even want to know.
5. Milk- I love milk. Cold milk. Nothing is cold in the zombie apocalypse, except zombie’s hearts.
6. Sitting- it seems as if any time anyone sits down to relax in The Walking Dead, BOOM- there’s a zombie. That would get annoying after awhile, I’d assume.
7. Paper and pens- it seems as if everyone has to write with blood in The Walking Dead. No thanks.
8. Caffeine- there seems to be no coffee, tea or soda either. How is everyone always looking so awake?
9. Showers- obviously!
10. Naps. No naps in zombie world, or else you’ll get eaten.