Whooo doggy! My 8 year old has LOTS to complain about! If you have one of these at home, you will know what I am talking about. On any given day, she can complain about 16 things at once, over and over and over again. Here’s just a mini top ten list of some of the more recent things she is currently complaining about:
1. Her sister breathing in the night (they share a room)
2. That I am serving chicken for dinner when she CLEARLY wanted cereal instead.
3. That her shorts are not suitable for swinging on the bar at school.
4. That I am making her make her bed (oh the horror!)
5. That her favorite purple shirt that she wore yesterday is dirty and she cannot wear it again today.
6. That she cannot have dessert after breakfast.
7. That someone wouldn’t trade with her on Bearville.
8. That her brother didn’t want to connect with her on Minecraft.
9. Her brother, or sister, just being near her.
Oh my! Having a 7 year old was fun (so I thought) but 8 is proving to be even MORE fun! I love it- can’t you tell, CAN’T YOU TELL BY THE EXCITEMENT IN MY VOICE?? I am looking forward to what fun 9 with bring….now, where’s my cup of wine again??
What’s on your kid’s current complaint list??
Want more daughter fun? Check out these posts!