Do you love fall? Do you love trying new cocktails? If you said yes to both, which I am sure you did, then this post is for you! I love making seasonal cocktails, either for parties or just to try on our own. These ten must-try fall cocktails look ahhhh-mazing and I want to try all of them, like now!
Check out these delicious recipes here:
1. Caramel Appletini- It’s Kriativ
2. Apple Butterscotch Cocktail- Sister-Dipity
3. Apple Cider Sangria- How Sweet It Is
4. Cinnamon Toast- Delish
5. Spiked Mulled Cider- Jenny Steffens
6. Fall Sangria- Lifestyle Maven
7. Spiced Pear Daiquri- One Martini at a Time
8. Pumpkin Pie Martini- Eat.Pray.Wear.Love
9. Red Apple Sangria- Cooking on the Front Burner
10. Apple Cider Sangria- My Life and Kids
Which looks the best to you? You know me, I’m a wine gal so these fall sangrias are calling my name, but I am also a HUGE apple cider fan so I am definitely needing to try some spiked cider ASAP!
Happy Fall and Happy cocktail hour!