Motherhood is full of small victories. It’s a journey where the days are long and the years are short and it’s important to celebrate little things. Those mini victories where when you sit down at the end of the day, exhausted and cross eyed, you can say “Wow! Good job today, Mom!” Those times when you are well, #winning? Here are ten mom daily wins you should celebrate every day:
1. You took a shower.
2. No one peed their pants.
3. The house doesn’t look like a wild tornado driven by a pack of pigs ran through it.
4. Someone read something. Maybe even a book?
5. Everyone ate some kind of dinner.
6. At least one happy memory was made.
7. No one was bitten.
8. Someone learned something.
9. Two or more kids hugged one another or were nice to someone.
10. You get to sit on the couch at some point.