Have I ever told you how much I love wine? I am always in the market to try some cocktails made with wine so I set out to scour the web and Pinterest for the best looking and most delicious ones I could find. I think even Bacchus would be pleased with these recipes!
Speaking of wine, did you link up with us yet for our Wine’d Down Wednesday? Well, step one- do that. Step two- make one of these yummy drinks. They would make the perfect cocktail to sip on while reading!
Most people just think Sangria when it comes to wine-inspired cocktails, but I wanted to find some other ones as well! I also pinned all of these delicious looking cocktails to my Round-ups board on Pinterest, for your pinning pleasure! So bust out that bottle (or box in my case) of wine and mix together one of these glorious looking bevs! Happy drinking!
1. White wine spritzer from Martha Stewart
2. Red Head in Bed from Pop Sugar
3. Sage Riesling Cocktail from Splitbin
4. The Star Gazer from Cosmo
5. Dessert Wine (sangria inspired) “gelees” from Martha (we all know that’s a fancy way of saying jello-shots!)
6. Riesling Strawberry Slushie from With Style and Grace (I personally would drink this for bfast, lunch and dinner!)
7. Pomegranate Cranberry Moscato Punch from Divas Can Cook
8. White Moscato Fruit Sangria from Flour on My Face
9. White-Wine berry Sangria from Tasty Trials
10. Pomegranate Orange White-wine cocktail from She Knows
Are you drooling yet?? I know I am! Check out these and a few more wine-inspired cocktail recipes on my Pinterest board and if you make any of these, please do share what you thought! I know a few I will be making asap!